How Phytolife may benefit you? Build better immune system Better digestion Healthy bowel function Increased fat metabolism Reduced cravings for unhealthy foods Better able to cope with stress Overall feeling …
How Mistify may benefit you? Boost the Immune System Provides Antioxidant Protection which rids the body of harmful toxins and waste Provides Anti-inflammatory Relief from inflammation and sorness in aching …
An introduction to ProArgi-9 ProArgi-9 Plus is Synergy’s top selling product and the cornerstone of any nutritional regimen. One serving contains 5,000 mg (5 grams) of elemental pharmaceutical grade l-arginine. …
We physicians with all our training, knowledge and authority often acquire a rather large ego that tends to make it difficult to admit we are wrong. So, here it is. I freely admit to being wrong.. As a heart surgeon with 25 years experience, having performed over 5,000 open-heart surgeries,today is my day to right the wrong with medical and scientific fact.
I trained for many years with other prominent physicians labelled “opinion makers.” Bombarded with scientific literature, continually attending education seminars, we opinion makers insisted heart disease resulted from the simple fact of elevated blood cholesterol.
The only accepted therapy was prescribing medications to lower cholesterol and a diet that severely restricted fat intake. The latter of course we insisted would lower cholesterol and heart disease. Deviations from these recommendations were considered heresy and could quite possibly result in malpractice.
It Is Not Working!
These recommendations are no longer scientifically or morally defensible. The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated.
The long-established dietary recommendations have created epidemics of obesity and diabetes, the consequences of which dwarf any historical plague in terms of mortality, human suffering and dire economic consequences.
Despite the fact that 25% of the population takes expensive statin medications and despite the fact we have reduced the fat content of our diets, more Americans will die this year of heart disease than ever before.
Statistics from the American Heart Association show that 75 million Americans currently suffer from heart disease, 20 million have diabetes and 57 million have pre-diabetes. These disorders are affecting younger and younger people in greater numbers every year.
Simply stated, without inflammation being present in the body, there is no way that cholesterol would accumulate in the wall of the blood vessel and cause heart disease and strokes. Without inflammation, cholesterol would move freely throughout the body as nature intended. It is inflammation that causes cholesterol to become trapped.
Inflammation is not complicated — it is quite simply your body’s natural defence to a foreign invader such as a bacteria, toxin or virus. The cycle of inflammation is perfect in how it protects your body from these bacterial and viral invaders. However, if we chronically expose the body to injury by toxins or foods the human body was never designed to process,a condition occurs called chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation is just as harmful as acute inflammation is beneficial.
What thoughtful person would willfully expose himself repeatedly to foods or other substances that are known to cause injury to the body? Well,smokers perhaps, but at least they made that choice willfully.
The rest of us have simply followed the recommended mainstream dietthat is low in fat and high in polyunsaturated fats and carbohydrates, not knowing we were causing repeated injury to our blood vessels. This repeated injury creates chronic inflammation leading to heart disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.
Let me repeat that: The injury and inflammation in our blood vessels is caused by the low fat diet recommended for years by mainstream medicine.
Dr. Dwight Lundell is the past Chief of Staff and Chief of Surgery at Banner Heart Hospital , Mesa , AZ. His private practice, Cardiac Care Center was in Mesa, AZ. Recently Dr. Lundell left surgery to focus on the nutritional treatment of heart disease. He is the founder of Healthy Humans Foundation that promotes human health with a focus on helping large corporations promote wellness. He is also the author of The Cure for Heart Disease and The Great Cholesterol Lie.
Posted by kencowley on February 16, 2012 at 10:38 am
A recent article published in the scientific journal PloS One says that eating curry twice a week can help prevent dementia. Great news for us curry lovers! However, the science behind the claim is based on solid research which shows that curcumin (which is in tumeric – a staple ingredient of curry) helps deal with plaque that builds up on the brain.
As we know Pro-Argi 9 also works on clearing out plaque in the body, yet another reason to take our ground-breaking nitric-oxide creating supplement, so the news is all good in this week’s article!
Other foods which it is claimed can help prevent Alzeimers include oily fish, nuts, olive oil, a wide variet of fruit & veg plus small quantities of tea, coffee, dark chocolate & red wine.
Finally, here are some lifestyle suggestions from the HDM team which we believe can contribute to a healthy future for you and your brain;
- Daily exercise
- Mental stimulation, for example card games or bridge
- Active social life & hobbies
- Try your best to reduce stress and get at least 7 hours of good quality sleep every night
Now, go out tonight and treat yourself to that curry!
The nitric oxide derived from arginine is directly or indirectly implicated in practically every cellular response and health condition imaginable.
From the cardiovascular system to the immune system, and hormone function to nerve function. Although an exhaustive list of possible applications for the amino acid is not included, the following are the primary scientifically backed reasons that anyone – even healthy people – should consider adding the arginine to their health and wellness regimen.
1. It is one thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body. Arginine’s antioxidant properties support various body system and may protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes, as well as slowing premature aging.
2. It offers wide-ranging cardiovascular support, including controlling blood pressure and plaque formation. Nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
3. It enhances memory, particularly long-term memory, and may help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
4. It boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has anti-aging properties.
5. It enhances communication of messenger cells between nerves and the brain.
6. It may help improve immune function and fight bacterial infections.
7. It may help in the treatment and prevention of diabetes since many disease complications, including poor circulation and blindness, are vascular in nature. Arginine is also found to regulate insulin secretion in the pancreas.
8. It may inhibit the division and proliferation of cancer cells.
9. It helps with cholesterol control by lowering serum and LDL cholesterol levels.
10. It enhances male sexual performance by treating vascular erectile dysfunction (ED).
11. It anticoagulant abilities reduce clotting to lower heart attack and stroke risk.
12. It reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child.
13. It is useful in the treatment of asthma by opening pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
14. It relaxes hypertonic sphincter muscles, preventing and healing hemorrhoids.
15. It boosts lean muscle mass and preserves bone density by encouraging HGH production, which also leads to a reduction in fatty tissue. Because af these properties, it may be useful in weight management and strength training.
16. It can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use, since nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of those found in non-smokers.
17. It helps to accelerate wound healing and postsurgery recovery. Research has shown it is useful in treating burn wounds and stimulates wound healing in the elderly.
18. It may be useful in enhancing athletic performance due to its ability to boost exercise tolerance, its beneficial effect on the lungs, and its effect on HGH levels. Which helps with building lean muscle tissue.
19. It may be used to improve the function of the prostate.
20. It may prevent and possible reverse the effects of osteoporosis by positively affecting bone mass.
21. It has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers – especially stress- related – without affecting gastric acid production.
22. It may improve renal function and slow the progression of renal disease and age-related chronic renal failure. Arginine`s protective effect on the kidneys may also benefit those with diabetes.
ProArgi-9 Plus is a revolutionary product with far-reaching health benefits and powerful support ProArgi-9 Plus is Synergy’s top selling product and the cornerstone of any nutritional regimen. One serving contains 5,000 mg (5 grams) of elemental pharmaceutical grade l-arginine. Often referred to as the “miracle molecule,” l-arginine has potent health-enhancing properties.
I took the 90 day challenge to reduce my blood pressure.
Before taking ProArgi-9 Plus my blood pressure averaged 170 over 110 mm Hg.
Ken Cowley in Action
My name is Ken Cowley and I have a family history of High Blood Pressure. Before taking ProArgi-9 Plus it averaged 170 over 110 mm Hg. I tried all types of medicines and natural treatments to bring it under control. Nothing worked. After 9 months of ProArgi-9 Plus my blood pressure now averages 138 / 87 mm Hg!
A Life Changing Reduction!
I’m on a mission to help others make a positive change in their blood pressure and health. Maybe your story is similar to mine.
In my early 20s my blood pressure started to climb and I was put on medication and told would probably be on it for the rest of my life. I realized there was a possibility that I would utimately be vulnerable to some type of heart disease. I became proactive with my health by eating right and exercising. Unfortunately, these positive lifestyle habits didn’t keep me from my hypertension remaining high.
I did a Google search of “Natural Blood Pressure Cure”. I came across ProArgi-9 Plus.
So, on in to my 30s and my blood pressure was only managed by the drugs. Now I believe in natural healing wherever possible. I also believe in researching my own problem to completely understand what is going on in my body. I tried every type of natural cure, from devices to supplements, to no benefit. I continued the medical route which only maintained my position and with unwanted side effects. In March of 2010 I did a Google search of “Natural Blood Pressure Cure”. I came across ProArgi-9 Plus. I decided I had nothing to lose since ProArgi-9 Plus comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
After 2 weeks on ProArgi-9 Plus, I was convinced. Although my blood pressure did not come down immediately, my overall feeling of well being and energy amazed me. I have now been on ProArgi-9 Plus for 9 months. As I shared at the beginning, my blood pressure has come way down. ProArgi-9 Plus achieved for me what thousands of dollars in medicine and natural cures could not. I feel like I’m in my 20′s again, and I will be 40 in June.
Dr. Prendergast, the product formulator is a doctor who has truly committed his life to helping people get well and stay well. Take the 90 day test drive like I did. If you don’t feel as strongly as I do about this amazing product, then send the empty containers back for a full refund. You won’t be sorry!
085 712 9060
Let’s talk if you want to take the “High” out of High Blood Pressure!
The information contained in this blog is for general information purposes only and never as a substitute for professional medical advice or medical exam. The information contain in this blogging website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a qualified medical doctor.